Initial Coin offerings, also known as ICOs, boomed in the last few months. In the last quarter Billions of Euros were raised through this source of funding. However, unfortunately, fraud, KYC deficiencies and lack of consumer protection is tainting this successful story. This is because of the misconception that ICOs are totally unregulated. Such statement cannot be further away from the reality. Whether you are planning a utility token sale or a fully fledged regulated sale, legal advice is a must.
E&S is a leading law firm supporting ICOs.
- ESTS ICO Certificate of Excellence
- ICO Bank Account
- White Paper
- How Cryptocurrencies are Helping Entrepreneurs
- ICO Lawyers
- How to Run an ICO
- SEC Halts ICO – Lessons to be learnt
- Legal Risks of Running an ICO
- Regulated ICO – Securitised Tokens