Company Incorporation Procedure
The Procedure to incorporate a Maltese Company is quite straightforward. Following our standard Due diligence exercise, we will send you an Incorporation Proposal Form. This form contains questions on all the required information on the Malta Company you wish to incorporate. As soon as we receive this back from you we will draft the incorporation documents. This usually happens same day. We will then send you all the corporate documents for your approval. Once we receive your OK, we will Incorporate the company in Malta.
Once your Maltese Company is setup, we could assist you in all other services you might want for your Company in Malta:
- Malta Company Management.
- Back Office Services.
- Banking Solutions.
- Fiduciary Services.
Formation of a Malta Company – Facts
- The Formation of Company in Malta takes approximately 48 hours.
- You can also reserve Malta company name for a period of 3 months.
- A Limited Liability Company is the only type of company type in Malta.
- Whilst setting up a Malta company, abbreviations are either of the following: “Ltd”, ”Limited” or “Plc” according to the type of company.
- Notably, a Malta company must have at least one director and one company secretary.
Finally, we are able to assist in the setting up of various entities in Malta:
- Malta Trading Company
- Malta Holding Company
- Gaming Company in Malta
- Malta Shipping Company
- Malta Financial Services Company
- Maltese Partnerships
Do you have a quick question? Chat with one of our professionals via the live chat!