We are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer with 1 or more years of experience primarily in Maltese corporate and company law.
Do you have what it takes to improve your profession? Are you the right candidate to join our team?
We are looking for a candidate to join and strengthen our legal team.
- able to draft and review various contracts primarily in Maltese company law, civil law and employment law;
- able to handle and provide legal support to complex and material corporate, project- and structured-finance transactions including M&A and Legal Due Diligence;
- assist with and oversee corporate governance and compliance obligations including drafting and implementation of documentation related thereto;
- able to respond to legal and commercial problems in a timely manner as requested by the Company and clients;
- able to respond in a professional and timely manner to business-related requests by the Company and clients;
- able to assist clients in various corporate, employment, tax, general business law needs or other legal aspects relating to their operations in or through Malta;
The selected candidate should be an ambitious team player, with a proactive approach to the job. Furthermore, the candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and under pressure.
The selected candidate will be reporting to our Head of Legal.
- A Degree in Law;
- pro-active approach;
- able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- proficient in Microsoft Office;
- excellent researcher;
- analytical mind;
- practical problem-solving skills;
- strong communication skills;
- excellent written and spoken English.
Favourable and performance-based remuneration packages will depend on experience and qualifications.
The selected candidates should be extremely organised, have a sharp eye for detail, and be driven to meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill in this role, please send your CV together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to [email protected]. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.