PA to the Director
WHY E&S GROUP?
We are a boutique firm located just a stone throw away from St Julian’s promenade, specializing in various financial and legal services.
It takes commitment and enthusiasm to join the team. The selected candidates should be extremely organized, have a sharp eye for detail, passionate about the line of work they are in and be ambitious with a proactive approach.
We are looking for a PA to the Director to strengthen and organise the director’s day to day activities with ideally 1 or more years of experience. They must be able to work under pressure, on their own initiative and be driven to meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment. You will also work collaboratively across multiple teams.
We are looking forward to meeting the right candidate who will join us on this journey.
- Manage various email inboxes, pro-actively deal with queries and correspondence;
- Facilitate internal communications and proactively coordinate diaries and schedules for the Director;
- Screen phone calls, answer to enquiries and requests;
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Calendar management, booking travel arrangements, reminders for organisational deadlines; setting up internal and external meetings, functions and conferences;
- Ensure efficiency and timely execution of all requested tasks;
- A small amount of general office/ administrative support;
- Professional administrative and organizational support to the director and various internal departments;
- Able to respond in a professional and timely manner to business-related requests.
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative Job;
- Excellent working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Possesses customer service excellency;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Excellent collaborator with a pro-active, can-do attitude;
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment;
- Think creatively about solutions and how to implement them;
- Highly self-motivated;
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Practical problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexible approach – responds well to change;
- Resilient, intelligent and personable;
- Enthusiastic self-starter, able to take initiative;
- Ability to write accurate and clear minutes;
- Outstanding organisational abilities, with an aptitude for planning ahead and prioritising effectively;
- Demonstrable track record of discretion and maintaining confidentiality.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill in this role, please send your CV together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to [email protected]. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.