WHY E&S GROUP?
We are a boutique firm located just a stone throw away from St Julian’s promenade, specializing in various financial and legal services.
It takes commitment and enthusiasm to join the team. The selected candidates should be extremely organized, have a sharp eye for detail, passionate about the line of work they are in and be ambitious with a proactive approach.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to strengthen our accounts team. They must be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and be driven to meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment. You will also work collaboratively across multiple teams.
We are looking forward to meeting the right candidate who will help us stand out whilst acquiring a ton of knowledge along this journey with us.
We are looking forward to meeting the right candidate who will join us on this journey.
- Maintenance of Accounting Records of a portfolio of clients;
- Carry out account/bank reconciliations;
- Assist in the preparation of VAT Returns;
- Perform other related work as necessary;
- Report to the Senior Accountant.
- Holding / In the stages of acquiring accounting qualifications, such as ACCA or University a Degree;
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of SAGE will be considered an asset;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organizational and administration skills.
Favourable and performance-based remuneration packages will depend on experience and qualifications.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill in this role, please send your CV together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to [email protected]. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.