At E&S, we offer the full array of Corporate Services required Maltese Companies as well as companies incorporated in other Jurisdictions. Every Company in Malta requires a variety of corporate services from a simple registered office in Malta to a variety of complex corporate services. As a Licensed Corporate Service Provider in Malta, E&S Group’s main focus is solely on the provision of Corporate services. We are thus in a position to the full array of corporate services the client would require, being it a small Malta Company to the Multinational Group which has a Maltese Corporate element in their group structure.
Read further for more details pertaining to the below listed Corporate services.
Press quick link to subsection/s here below:
Initial Coin offerings, also known as ICOs, boomed in the last few months. In the last quarter Billions of Euros were raised through this source of funding. However, unfortunately, fraud, KYC deficiencies and lack of consumer protection is tainting this successful story. This is because of the misconception that ICOs are totally unregulated. Such statement cannot be further away from the reality. Whether you are planning a utility token sale or a fully fledged regulated sale, legal advice is a must.
E&S is a leading law firm supporting ICOs.
Malta Company Incorporation
Want to Incorporate a Company in Malta?
At E&S, we provide specialist Malta Company formation services to corporate or individuals planning to register a company in Malta. We are thus able to offer quick and cost effective company formation solutions in Malta.
What is the most popular and tax efficient legal set up in Malta?
A Private Limited is the most popular type of partnership in Malta. The limited liability company is, in fact, the only type of company allowed by the Companies Act. As its name indicates, it has a separate legal personality. This limits shareholder liability to the amount of unpaid share capital. With the correct guidance, a limited liability company can be set up in a manner that allows for optimum tax efficiency.
Taxation of a Malta Company
Malta is, above all, a tax efficient jurisdiction for holding and trading companies. Furthermore, the UBOs of Trading Companies in Malta can enjoy effective tax rates of as little as 5%. Those of Maltese Holding Companies could also achieve tax neutrality.
Process of Setting up A Company in Malta
Company formation expenses are relatively low in Malta. Thus making Malta a cost effective jurisdiction. This does not only apply for large corporations’ tax planning, but also for small and medium sized businesses.
Also, setting up a Company in Malta is straight forward. This is due to the fact that Malta wants, as a jurisdiction, to attract business. Thus, Malta has one of the most efficient Company Incorporation processes in the EU.
Malta Company Benefits:
- The Holdings of a Malta Company, that meet certain spcifications, are tax exempt.
- You can achieve an effective tax rate on trading profits of 5%
- There are also no withholding taxes, stamp duties or other restrictions on distributions of profits from a Malta company to non-resident shareholders.
- Malta is an EU Country and enjoys all the benefits and protections of it.
- Also, a company may conduct its business internationally by only making little changes through a Malta company.
- English is an official language spoken in Malta.
- A registered Malta company is still considered resident in Malta even if the business or ownership happens overseas.
- No Maltese Nationals or residents needed to set up a Malta Company.
- Malta companies may hold funds in banks outside Malta.
Why set up your Malta Company with E&S Group?
Choosing someone to set up and manage your company in Malta is not an easy task. You need a knowledgeable team but also someone you can trust. We would like to think we offer both. Whilst most other firms are either made up of accountants or lawyers, we are strong in both fields. This gives you comfort that we will manage all aspects of your Malta Company Setup and maintenance. This is what we do. Our speciality is the setting up and assisting clients maintain their Malta Company. Also, size does matter. We are the right size to be able to have all specialisations required yet not make you just another number. You will have immediate access to high level staff.
Company Incorporation Procedure
The Procedure to incorporate a Maltese Company is quite straightforward. Following our standard Due diligence exercise, we will send you an Incorporation Proposal Form. This form contains questions on all the required information on the Malta Company you wish to incorporate. As soon as we receive this back from you we will draft the incorporation documents. This usually happens same day. We will then send you all the corporate documents for your approval. Once we receive your OK, we will Incorporate the company in Malta.
Once your Maltese Company is setup, we could assist you in all other services you might want for your Company in Malta:
- Malta Company Management.
- Back Office Services.
- Banking Solutions.
- Fiduciary Services.
Formation of a Malta Company – Facts
- The Formation of Company in Malta takes approximately 48 hours.
- You can also reserve Malta company name for a period of 3 months.
- A Limited Liability Company is the only type of company type in Malta.
- Whilst setting up a Malta company, abbreviations are either of the following: “Ltd”, ”Limited” or “Plc” according to the type of company.
- Notably, a Malta company must have at least one director and one company secretary.
Finally, we are able to assist in the setting up of various entities in Malta:
- Malta Trading Company
- Malta Holding Company
- Gaming Company in Malta
- Malta Shipping Company
- Malta Financial Services Company
- Maltese Partnerships
Do you have a quick question? Chat with one of our professionals via the live chat!
- New venture capital fund sees Coinbase turn early seed investor.
- $27 MILLION RAISED THROUGH PRIVATE PLACEMENT BY OUR CLIENT, MALTA-BASED CHILIZ.
- Huawei has set up BaaS platform – as the Blockchain Service.
- Another country is set to embrace the power of blockchain.
- ClearAid Pre-Token Offer is LIVE NOW! – An innovative solution for blockchain supported donations for charity.
- Malta welcomes Neufund to the Blockchain Island.
Part of E&S’s success is based on client satisfaction and referrals from clients and our foreign associates and intermediaries, some of which have offered to make their satisfaction with our firm public: “E&S Consultancy really provides quality advice with commercial understanding. I have never experienced such a combination of know-how, pro-activeness and entrepreneurial thinking from any advisor. We are very impressed by the professionalism, attention to detail and efficiency of their staff. E&S Consultancy is an excellent firm which knows how to look after its customers. I've known E&S Constancy for many years. They are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. Their team of experienced professionals has always offered courteous and immediate assistance. They are the best!” Walters & Karrer Internacional Andorra
Florian Karrer, Walters & Karrer
Christian Ellul of E&S Consultancy has assisted us with advising on a number of transactions through Malta with particular tax driven expertise involved. We have found their tax and legal services very professional and efficient, with a client driven approach and a sound value for money investment for clients. We can therefore recommend E&S Consultancy as a law firm to be used in Malta. Broseta Abogados Madrid, Spain
Javier Morera, Broseta Abogados
E&S assisted us with various transactions related to the expansion of our client's global structure. They have provided reliable tax advice; their expertise and efforts have been commendable. We would recommend E&S as an effective service provider. Withers Bergman LLP New Haven, CT, USA
Mitchell B. Kops & Jill Kelly, Withers Bergman
According to our experience E&S Consultancy team is made up of well-trained and skilled professionals who are always there to satisfy your business needs with reference to Maltase law. Their work is well organized and carried out in a precise and timely manner. I look forward to continue my cooperation with E&S Consultancy. FIDINAM & Partners SA Lugano, Switzerland