At E&S, we provide specialist Malta Company formation services to corporate or individuals planning to register a company in Malta. We are therefore able to offer quick and cost effective company formation solutions in Malta.
Taxation of a Malta Company
Malta is, above all, a tax efficient jurisdiction for holding and trading companies. Furthermore, the UBOs of Trading Companies in Malta can benefit from effective tax rates of as little as 5%, while those of Maltese Holding Companies could effectively achieve tax neutrality.
Process of Setting up A Company in Malta
In Malta, Company formation expenses are relatively low. This thus makes Malta a cost effective jurisdiction, not only for large corporations’ tax planning, but also for small and medium sized businesses.
Also, setting up a Company in Malta is relatively straight forward. This is due to the fact that Malta, as a jurisdiction that is geared up to attract business, has one of the most efficient Company Incorporation processes in the EU.
Formation of a Malta Company
- Malta company formation procedure takes approximately 48 hours.
- You can also reserve Malta company name may be done for a period of 3 months.
- Whilst setting up a Malta company abbreviations are required, being either of the following: “Ltd”,”Limited” or “Plc” according to the type of company.
- Notably a Malta company must have at least one director and one company secretary .
Following the incorporation of a Malta Company, we could assist you in all other services you might require for your Company in Malta:
- Malta Company Management
- Back Office Services
- Banking Solutions
- Fiduciary Services
Malta Company Benefits:
- The Holdings of a Malta Company, that satisfy certain criteria, are tax exempt.
- There are also no withholding taxes, stamp duties or other restrictions on distributions of profits from a Malta company to non-resident shareholders.
- A company may conduct its business internationally by only making little changes through a Malta company.
- A registered Malta company is still considered resident in Malta even if the business or ownership is carried out overseas.
- Malta companies may hold funds in banks outside Malta
We are able to assist in the setting up of various entities in Malta:
- Malta Trading Company
- Malta Holding Company
- Gaming Company in Malta
- Malta Shipping Company
- Malta Financial Services Company
- Maltese Partnerships
Or contact us now via our Live Chat option!