The qualifying criteria for Maltese Ordinary Residence in respect of third country nationals vary from those applicable to EU/EEA nationals. An employment licence is required in order for non-EU/EEA nationals to work in Malta. This is granted upon satisfying certain criteria of the following programs:

  • Employment
  • Key Employee Initiative
  • Self Employment

Contact us on +356 20103020 or by mail at to find out how E&S can help you in ‘making things happen’.