WHY E&S GROUP?
We are a boutique firm located just a stone’s throw away from St Julian’s promenade, specializing in various financial and legal services and are now establishing ourselves as one of the leading firms assisting Blockchain and Crypto firms within the Maltese Jurisdiction. We have now become part of a chain of firms that are disrupting the Fintech industry.
It takes commitment, and enthusiasm to qualify to join us. The selected candidates should be extremely organized, have a sharp eye for detail, passionate about the line of work they are in and be ambitious with a proactive approach.
We are looking for talented Secretary to strengthen our Front office team with ideally 1 or more, years of experience ideally within the industry. They must be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and be driven to meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment. You will also work collaboratively across multiple teams.
We are looking forward to meeting the right candidate who will help us stand out whilst acquiring a ton of knowledge along this journey with us.
- Professional administrative and organizational support to the directors and internal departments;
- Ensure efficiency and timely execution of all requested tasks;
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Answering of phone calls and screening of mail;
- Able to respond in a professional and timely manner to business-related requests;
- Organise events for E&S Group employees;
The selected candidate will be reporting to our Head of Legal.
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Think creatively about solutions and how to implement them;
- Pro-active approach;
- Enjoys and embraces self learning;
- Highly self-motivated and love to get stuff done;
- Possesses customer service excellency;
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Practical problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Favourable and performance-based remuneration packages will depend on talent, experience and qualifications.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill in this role, please send your CV [email protected] together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.