WHY E&S GROUP?
E&S Consultancy Limited is a boutique multi-disciplinary firm based in Malta and forming part of the E&S Group. The Group provides Corporate, Tax and domiciliation services to an international client base. We strive to offer a top level service to our clients in order to establish and maintain a long-lasting, strong and professional relationship with them. To achieve this, our team is required to be dynamic, professional and efficient in executing client requests.
Are you looking for a fresh Career change that will open up a new window of opportunities? We are currently recruiting for the position of a Corporate Administrator.
- Handling day-to-day client requests in a timely and concise manner;
- Interacting with individuals at different levels including staff, managers, executives and clients;
- Liaising with various external stakeholders including the Registry of Companies, Tax and Vat Departments as well as banks;
- Incorporation and maintenance of companies, including annual corporate compliance, corporate changes and resolutions as well as banking and VAT-related documents.
- Have excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- Be a Team player with the ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have an excellent command of the English language;
- Be flexible and have a can-do attitude;
- +2 year experience in an Office environment;
- Practical problem-solving skills;
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure.
No related experience required. Relevant training will be provided. The above position is essential for our company to continue building excellent working relationships with our clients and to continue liaising closely with a wide range of external and internal contacts. Candidates are therefore expected to be team players with a positive can-do attitude. Candidates should be extremely organised, have a sharp eye for detail, and be confident in meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast paced work environment.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill in this role, please send your CV together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to [email protected]. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.