E&S Consultancy Limited is a boutique multi-disciplinary firm based in Malta and forming part of the E&S Group. The Group provides Corporate, Tax and domiciliation services to an international client base. We strive to offer a top level service to our clients in order to establish and maintain a long-lasting, strong and professional relationship with them. To achieve this, our team is required to be dynamic, professional and efficient in executing client requests.
In view of the rapid growth in our client base, we are looking to recruit the following persons on a Full Time basis:
We are currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer with 2 or more years of experience primarily in Maltese corporate and company law.
Responsibilities will include:
- drafting and reviewing of various contracts mainly based on Maltese company law, civil law and employment law;
- handling complex and material corporate, project- and structured-finance transactions including M&A;
- liaising with regulators including the Tax Authorities, Registrar of companies and MFSA where necessary;
- drafting and implementation of documentation in relation to corporate governance and compliance obligations;
- Ensuring that requests from clients and colleagues are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner;
- Otherwise assisting clients in various corporate, employment, tax, general business law needs or other legal aspects relating to their operations in or through Malta ;
The selected candidate and will be an ambitious team player, looking to join and bolster our legal team.
The ideal candidate, who will be reporting to our Head of Legal, will have an analytical mind, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and will be willing to work within a dynamic environment with an exposure to high-end clients and other professional counterparts.
- A Degree in Law (LL.D.) from the University of Malta;
- A Warrant to exercise the legal profession in Malta;
- Working experience in a local law firm with exposure to international business will be seen as an asset;
- A Master’s Degree in Law with a focus on corporate and commercial law, Financial Services or similar will be seen as an additional asset but is not required;
- Pro-active approach and able to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Junior Accountant (Full Time)
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of Accounting Records of a portfolio of clients
- Carry out account/bank reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of VAT Returns
- Perform other related work as necessary
- Report to the Senior Accountant
- Holding / In the stages of acquiring accounting qualifications, such as ACCA or University degree
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of SAGE will be considered an asset
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organizational and administration skills
Favorable and performance based remuneration packages will depend on experience and qualifications.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill in this role, please send your CV together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to HR@ellulschranz.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.