Vacancy: Billing Officer
We are currently also looking for a billing officer who will handle the issuing of invoices, chasing of overdue accounts as well as the processing of incoming payments. The selected Candidate will be reporting directly to the CFO.
• Issuing invoices
• Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments
• Manage the status of accounts and balances due
• Prepare reports on billing activity and reporting to the CFO
• Experience in a similar position would be considered an asset
• Attention to detail
• Confident and can work on own Initiative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Very good communication skills
• Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
• Results-driven and patient
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and will be willing to work within a dynamic environment with an exposure to high-end clients and other professional counterparts.
Candidates are expected to be team players with a positive can-do attitude. Candidates should be extremely organised, have a sharp eye for detail, and be confident in meeting multiple deadlines in a very fast paced work environment.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill this role, please send your CV together with your application letter, referring to the position in the subject field to HR@ellulschranz.com. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.